DrayTek Vigor2862ac - VDSL2/ADSL2+ with 3G/4G backup and 802.11ac WIFI
Vigor2862 Series is a VDSL2/ADSL2+ Security Firewall router which is compatible with variants of ADSL and VDSL. All the models have an RJ-11 DSL port, and a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port which can be used with a cable-modem to connect to a second line for load balancing or failover, there are also two USB ports which can work with 3G/4G/LTE USB modems to add wireless connectivity.
Vigor2862 Series features comprehensive firewall and content security management (CSM) to secure the local network. It can also be a central management portal for Vigor APs and Vigor Switches, providing Network Administrator a simpler way to maintain all the network devices.
- VDSL2 used in Fiber to the building (FTTB) and Fiber to the node (FTTN) basically any time the fiber doesn't enter your home.
- Fast VPN throughput, VPN load-balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- High Availability mode
- Embedded Central VPN Management for 8 remote Vigor routers
- Central AP Management for deployment of multiple wireless VigorAPs
- Works with Smart Monitor Network Traffic Analyzer (30-nodes)
- Works with VigorACS 2 Central Management for multi-site deployment
- VDSL2/ADSL2+, Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, Dual USB ports for failover and load-balancing
- Two USB 2.0 ports for connection to two 3.5G/4G LTE USB mobiles, FTP server and network printer
- 4 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets and 60,000 NAT sessions
- IPv6 & IPv4
- Increased IP addresses (1022) and IP subnets (8)
- 16 x VLANs for secure and efficient workgroup management
- 32 x VPN and 16 x SSL-VPN tunnels with Load Balance and Redundancy
- Dimension : 241mm x 165mm x 44mm